Clear hull coating system
HULL MAXX™ is a revolutionary, superior, clear, environmentally friendly, foul-release bottom clear coat that replaces heavy, ablative, polluting bottom paint and provides improved vessel performance.
HULL MAXX- A REVOLUTIONARY, CLEAR CHOICE
- This environmentally friendly coating replaces heavy, ablative, leaching bottom paints which contain heavy metals and toxins which poison our oceans and waterways.
- Our foul-release bottom clear coat is easily applied over gel coat and as a clear coating, it allows the underlying color of the gel coat or paint to shine through.
- Hull Maxx decreases or eliminates the need for regular bottom cleaning.
- Any environmental growth or contaminates can easily be brushed or wiped away.
- Increased vessel performance and fuel savings due to the hydrophobic nature of the coating.
- Damaged areas can be easily recoated.
- Easily removed without damaging the gel coat with our Performance Stripper and light pressure washing–no stripping, scraping or grinding required.
- Hull Maxx is proudly made in the USA.
Traditional bottom paint is:
- Aesthetically unpleasing to the eye with limited colors often inconsistent with a vessel’s color scheme
- Devalues the vessel upon application
- Heavy coating causes an irregular surface which creates drag and decreases vessel performance and fuel efficiency
- Pollutes our oceans and waterways with its toxins as it is designed to be ablative
- Removal is costly, labor-intensive and can damage the hull